How We Employ Ethics in What We Do
This company was founded on the idea that I want to go to work every day and be surrounded by people that I trust and value as much as my family. That is why I try to structure a work-lifestyle that mimics what I think we should do as a family.
There are little things that we do every day that make us act more like a family and a tight knit organization that believes in supporting each other. These include...
· Eating lunch family style. Taking turns cooking large meals for the whole team.
· Exercising daily as a unit.
· Trusting people to purchase office supplies without approvals.
· Allowing people to work remotely.
· No vacation policy.
· Our people work the hours that make the most sense for their personal family and professional family.
· Respect for each other's personal, professional and political opinions.
· Respect for each other's favorite sports teams.
· Feedback is your friend. Listen to what your peers say about your work and ingest it. The review and growth process is continuous.